- Mark RadleyCompany Founder / Director of Moving Image
Mark Radley has worked with a long list of respected clients in his 20-year career directing television commercials.
He is an award winning Director/Designer who successfully started and operated Indelible in the UK working with clients such as Hyundai Cars, Barclays Bank and Gillette. He now brings that experience to New Zealand after making the move to the Hawkes Bay in 2007.
With a background in design and animation, Mark can give any concept a high level of production value whatever the budget.
He has worked in all areas of screen production and is also a published Commercial Music Composer.+64 (0)21 885 958 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan BrowneCompany Director / Director of Photography / BDM
Dan Browne is an award-winning filmmaker with a special focus on cinematography.
In the 2008 48 Hours Furious Filmmaking Competition, Dan won Best Cinematography regionally. In 2009, his film “Broken Glass” was the International Judges Pick for Best Film.
Dan is also an experienced web developer and editor, and oversaw the post-production process for the documentary “This Way of Life,” which screened at the Berlin Film Festival.+64 (0)21 077 3820 / email@example.com
- Kerry LianneFinance Controller
Kerry joined Indelible in 2014. She brings a wealth of experience and a much needed methodical mind to the role of Finance Controller
Kerry has completed much international travel in her time both professionally and personally, it is hard to name a country that she hasn’t been to. She has worked for extended periods in both Japan and the UK but has finally settled with her family in the beautiful Hawkes Bay.
- Andrew BrowneDirector of Photography / Post Production+64 (0)27 873 5355 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stefan TaberMedia Technology Developer+64 (0)27 226 1224 / email@example.com
- Hamish WebberBusiness Development Manager+64 (0)21 224 7207 / firstname.lastname@example.org